Thursday, June 30, 2011

At last

Two years ago, while looking for wedding inspiration, I stumbled upon my first blog, and I've been hooked ever since.  I always wanted to start my own blog but never got around to it. Well, today is the day.  I have decided to bite the bullet and start documenting the happenings and loves of my life. I've been married to my sweetie now for 14 months. We have 2 four legged children, named Napoleon and Gizmo, french bulldogs that are the best dogs in the world, if I do say so myself. We've recently moved into our dream home, so hopefully 2 legged children will be close behind.  I love fashion, fitness, home decor and good food.  I enjoy the simple pleasures in life, and even some guilty ones too, real housewives anyone?  I hope you will join me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment