Monday, October 17, 2011

Hodge Podge

My sister in law bought us me a slow cooker 4 months ago and I am just now trying it out.  I have never used a crock pot before, and am now obsessed with finding recipes.  This is one of the best inventions ever.  Cooking is a snap now.  It was hard for me to work a 9 hour day, exercise, and make a home cooked meal before 9pm.  I made this sandwich a few days ago and it was oh so good.  The picture I took on my phone got deleted, so am borrowing this from Jonna.  We had corn on the cob instead of chips.


I made this dip this weekend for the Carolina game since we had an away.  It got rave reviews.  I think it needs some sour cream to make it even better.  I am going to be making this for the Halloween party. My plan is to put it in a cauldron and serve with blue tortilla chips





I made this recipe last night.  I used 2 cans of broccoli instead of one.  Quick and easy, and we will be eating that again tonight.  I am not a huge leftover fan, but so far, I am enjoying the savings in time and money. 




What I wore recently to a surprise party


Teal shirt from Off Saks, Old Navy Black Skinny Jeans, Nine West shoes



My current nail polish- sorry, not the greatest picture. This is OPI's Chopstick-ing to my Story and my royal blue jeans.  Just noticed this looks very Florida Gators-ish.

And last but not least, a few more Halloween decoration shots







I am all over the place today.

No comments:

Post a Comment