Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stripes and... Spiders?

I am crazy about stripes.  This is my favorite sweater I got in the big Old Navy sale I talked about a couple of weeks ago.


I also got this one


And will likely be going back to get this one too (or maybe the royal blue and black). 

I am finalizing my Halloween decor.  Here is a sneak peek. I've gotten so many cute and scary things, and I am super excited to see how it all looks together.

You may remember the black ones I showed in the Trick or Treat post.  Went back to get 2 more in purple.  The candle is from Pier 1 and comes in a pack of 6


Also got 2 of these from Home Goods.  I obviously love Glitter


I have a lot more to share, but saving the final reveal until after our party.

We are trying to figure out our costumes and are at a roadblock.  Anyone have suggestions for couples?

No comments:

Post a Comment