Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tardy for the Party



I want to thank Kelly from Busy in Kindergarten for awarding me with the Liebster award.  Thank you so much Kelly for following my blog, and thinking about me for this award.  Sorry that I am so late on this (about 3 weeks), hence the title of this post.  Not sure how your comment got past me. 


Anyway, the Liebster Award spotlights up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. Here are the rules:
  1. copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. thank the giver and link back to them
  3. reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
Now, all of the blogs I follow have over 200 followers, so if you visit my blog and have your own blog with less than that, leave a comment below so we can link up.

And thanks so much to those of you who visit this blog everyday. Now go check out Kelly's blog, and don't forget to leave a comment.

And I hope I didn't get Kim's song stuck in your head, because its definitely stuck in mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment