Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip

My sister-in-law loves mint chocolate chip ice cream.  When I came across this recipe, I knew I had to make it for her.  I have not made cookies from scratch since I was in 4-H in grade school.  (Less time and clean up with the commercial refrigerated dough).  Thankfully, this was so easy and they turned out delicious.  I ended up adding more food coloring than recommended, so they were very green.  I probably put in about 15 drops.  I also put in 1/2 teaspoon of the mint extract, so they were very mint-y.  She loved them.












I got the tin can from Hobby Lobby for $2.99


I will definitely be making these again.  They will be a fun Christmas and St. Patty's day cookie.

2 comments:

  1. i have such a weakness for mint cc. adore this post, love. i hope you had a fabulous weekend. I have a brand new fash trend report, I'd love to hear what you think. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete