Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Prints

We don't normally do a lot on Valentine's Day, since I prefer to be pampered year round we like to appreciate each other every day.   We do usually get a small gift for each other, and I like to think outside the box.  I love this gift idea I saw in Us Magazine.  This is from Between Everything. I love that its so simple but meaningful.  This could work as a great valentine, wedding or anniversary gift. 


While in her store, I came across a few more prints I love. I don't have children yet, but this style would be great for children's birthdays

Another great idea for valentine's, engagement, save the date or wedding present.

Great for an expecting or new mom.

And for the dog lover.

She has so many fun prints, all for $24.

No comments:

Post a Comment