Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Shuffle

We hosted a super bowl party last night.  I love when the football game is a nail biter.


Highlights:
What I wore: 
I waited too long to buy a NY Giants shirt, so I had to improvise for the game.  I have had these royal blue jeans from Asos since the summer, and found this striped blue shirt from Old Navy on Friday. Since I was at home, I just wore some flip flops.

Food:  
I came across these football trays at The Dollar Tree a few months back, and knew I would be able to use them at some point.  That place sometimes has the greatest finds.


We had about 12 people over for a potluck party.  We had cheese and buffalo chicken dips, pizza, homemade Russian potato salad (which was the best potato salad I have ever tasted and I forgot to get the recipe before she left), and chicken from Mr. C's.





Commercials:
I was a bit underwhelmed with the commercials this year.  I can't say I saw all of them, but these were my top 5
5.


4.


3.


2.

1.




Half-time:
Madonna was AMAZING!! I know some may not agree, but she has always been more of a performer than singer, so I don't care that she lip syncs.  She knows how to put on a show, and she looked great.  






What was your favorite part of the Superbowl this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment