Monday, December 5, 2011

Animal Instincts

I am so in to animal prints this season.  I currently have a multitude of scarves, a couple sweaters, a purse, a pair of shoes, and even a pair of jeans.  I am looking into incorporating a dress before the new year.  


This is the dress that started my search.  

$985

I love the silhouette and the print.  It also comes in a long sleeve version

$1,195

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to hit the powerball, so I can only admire from afar.  I have been looking for a similar affordable version.

Here are some top contenders

Just Cavalli $187.50 on sale
www.theoutnet.com

Vince Camuto $78 on sale 
Dillard's

Leopard Print Cashmere $227 on sale
Neiman Marcus

Nine West $77.40 on sale
Dillard's

Miss Sixty $76.36 on sale
Asos

Lauren by Ralph Lauren $89.40
Dillard's

Magaschoni $209
www.bluefly.com


And last but not least, my new favorite which is currently sold out in my size.  If you are a size 2, you are in luck.
Topshop $95



Celeb inspirations




No comments:

Post a Comment