Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Currently Loving, Christmas Edition

You may remember when I did this post over the summer.  This is what I am currently loving this month.


Online shopping.  I love the mall, just not this time of year.


Red Nails-- I usually like to mix it up, but I have done red nails for 2 weeks straight.

This is one of those free sephora samples with a glitter polish from ulta. 

OPI's Woka Woka from the Muppet collection.  This is a beautiful polish in person.  I added the snowflake.  I always have to do something different with my ring finger.


Peppermint bark from Williams-Sonoma.  This stuff is so good.


This beautiful red dress from Asos.  



Starbucks' nonfat no-whip peppermint white chocolate mocha.  I am afraid to look at the calories in it, I can't give it up.

 Pink cameras.  I've told my husband all I want for Christmas is a new camera.  I had a canon before, and I think its a great camera.  Here are the top contenders.




And just in case my husband wants to really splurge, the Nikon 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment