Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lunch Break

I went to Hobby Lobby a few days ago during my lunch break to get some fall decorations. They have such great finds, usually 50% off, or if not, you can usually get an online coupon, so you can never go wrong in there.  They already have their Christmas decorations out.  I really have to restrain myself, because there's just so much I want to buy.  I decided while I was there that I would do one season at a time, so not to go overboard.  But I can't wait to go back for Christmas decorations.  I still can't believe I had never heard of Hobby Lobby before 2 years ago! 

I got 2 types of gold chargers.  I am going to alternate them on the table.


I couldn't wait to test them out


I will be using this runner on Thanksgiving


Cute pumpkins.  Honestly, I am on the fence about these.  They will probably go on the entryway table, which is where I photographed them.  But I think I may already have cuter options in storage, so they may be returned.

Decorative beads I'm going to put in small vases on the dining room table


And I will be using these to decorate for Thanksgiving as well.  I will put one at each setting. Not sure what the husband will think, but what can I say, I love glitter!


I still need to get some candles, but waiting until they are 50% off, which will probably be next week. I was undecided about a few things and so left those behind.  One of the things I left were some autumn placemats.  They look just like these. I would use them from September until before Thanksgiving. Actually I'm still on the fence about them.  They may be a bit much, since I will be using the beads.   I will probably only use the four like I did on the above picture.  I may just have to test them out and see how I like them.  Guess I'll be stopping by Hobby Lobby tomorrow ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment