Monday, August 1, 2011

Saying Yes to the Dress

Dear Vanessa,

It broke my heart when Nick and Jessica broke up.  I thought they would find their way back to each other, but whatevs.  When he started dating you, I wondered if it would last but you seemed to make him happy.  I was so excited and terrified at the same time when I heard y'all were going to have a tv special about the wedding.  I then saw your dress on E News. Girl... you are gorgeous, and I know you are a tomboy,  but did you see Jessica's dress?  And I hope know you will never see this blog, and its your day and you can wear whatever you want, but I just wish you would have worn something else.  The bodice was perfection, but the skirt...just.didn't.work.  And this is my opinion, but I do watch Project Runway religiously, so who really cares what I think. 




P.S. Your makeup was flawless and I hope you have many years of happiness.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment