Monday, September 26, 2011

4 and 0

We had another great weekend seeing South Carolina play.  We are now 4-0. 

What I wore:




You can't see my shoes very well but they are the same red studded ones from the It's Contagious post.  I switched these out for black sandals before we got to Columbia.  These are the red jeans I got from Forever 21 a few months ago that has a zipper near the ankle.  It ended up being hot in South Carolina well into the night, which I was not expecting.  I will definitely be checking the weather before the next game.  We are playing in the afternoon this coming Saturday against Auburn, so I may have to pull out some shorts if its a scorcher. 

Here is my new purse from Kohl's.  I can't believe I was able to get my huge wallet and my makeup bag in there.  Note to self: you do not need a makeup bag for a game, but you do need hand sanitizer.  Porta-johns= no bueno.


And my nails


I had completely forgotten about my crackle polish until I was trying to organize my polishes on Friday.  I initially had OPI's crackle but I must not have screwed the top tight enough because it had completely shrunken and dried up in the bottle.  WTH?!  Supposedly this tends to happen.  I had only used it about 3 times, so not so happy about that.   I ended up getting China Glaze's black and white crackle during one of Ulta's bogo sales over the summer and then forgot about it.  I am still a huge fan, so if you haven't tried it yet, go out and get it.  I would stick with OPI and China Glaze.  I have heard bad things about the Sally Hansen one.   Anyways, this is over an OPI red and I did not have any issues with the application.  I know that was also a flaw with OPI's crackle polish.  Not sure why my fingers look like polish sausages here :-/.

Have a great week.

2 comments: