Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Line-Up

Finally, no more reruns!  I watched Glee on Tuesday night.  I really hope it recaptures the first year's awesomeness.  I was so excited to see it and loved some parts and others I was just lukewarm about.  I think it is still going through its Sophomore slump, but hope it will get some momentum.  But I love some Sue Sylvester!

Modern Family premiered last night.  This show is HI-LAR-IOUS!!!  I'm talking laugh out loud the whole episode funny.   I am so glad they were appreciated at the Emmy's.  If you are not watching this show, you are truly missing out.


I also watched Revenge last night.  So far, so good.  In a nutshell, her dad was wrongfully accused of a crime and she seeks revenge on those responsible.  Madeleine Stowe looks phenomenal.  Can't wait to see how the show unfolds.



Tonight is Charlie's Angels.  I loved watching reruns of the original series, so I am going to give this show a try.  I'm not sure it will be very good, but I hope to be proven wrong.  Their wardrobe looks great though. 



A Person of Interest also premieres tonight.  Quick blurb I found on ShareTV-- Former CIA operative Reese (Jim Caviezel) is presumed dead and teams up with reclusive billionaire Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes in New York.  I have loved Michael Emerson since his LOST days, so looking forward to seeing him back on tv. 



Monday is Hart of Dixie.  I hope this ends up being cute, but in all honesty I will just be watching to see what Rachel is wearing. 


And the last 2 shows are in the same genre.  As you know, my husband and I love scary movies, so we can't wait.  American Horrow Story premieres Wednesday, October 5th.  There is not a whole lot to go on besides unsuspecting family moves into a haunted house and its produced by the producers of Glee.


And finally, The Walking Dead premieres on Sunday, October 16th.  The first season was great from start to finish.  We have been waiting over a year for the second season.  So glad it's back.  This is not your typical zombie show.
 



For the full list of shows, check out this Fall premiere calendar Any shows you're excited to see back or to see for the first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment