Friday, September 23, 2011

Kohl Miner

I needed to get a crossbody bag to carry with me to the football games.  I had received a $10 coupon in the mail from Kohl's that was ending this weekend.  And then my husband I misplaced it.  Luckily, I was able to find this 20% off friends and family coupon.  This should also work for you.

I got this purse


that reminds me a little of the Rebecca Minkoff Vanity Bag

$495
Plus a brown belt and 2 of these rugs (Gizmo making his modeling debut) all for $44.  I ended up saving over $69 since most of the store was already on sale.  Love a great deal.


Speaking of great deals,  Old Navy is having a buy 1 item, get second for 75% off mix and match on the whole store.  I was able to save over $160 there.  I ended up saving more than I spent at both places.  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that bag.... I never seem to get great buys at Khol's. Keep sending ideas.

    ReplyDelete