Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Game Day

I went to my first South Carolina game on Saturday.  Unfortunately we did not get there in enough time to truely tailgate (it's an hour and a half from Charlotte and we left later than we wanted).  No worries my friends, we will be there bright and early this Saturday.  I was able to get a quick tour of the campus and then on to the game.

First off, what I wore.  It was COLD that day, so went with the long sleeve shirt.  I also wore my Carolina jacket I talked about last week, and my comfy boots.  Kept me nice and warm that evening.





On way to Stadium





Warm-up



National Anthem



Half-time



Playing the Field






Ugh, it was a nail biter, but we beat Navy 24-21.  Carolina you are stressing me out!!  So far, all of their games have been this way this season.  I don't know how much I can take if it continues all year.  We have a few hard ones coming up with Vanderbilt this weekend (they've been playing good so far this year) and Auburn the week after. 

So of course, what's a great stress reliever but shopping!  Look what I've found thanks to Pink Lou Lou (love her blog).  Look at these cute dresses from Adabelle's Fashion Lounge.





Go Gamecocks! 

3 comments: